- Status indicates your mailing has been accepted and is in the process of being inserted into the postal stream
- Status indicates your mailing is in the postal stream
- Article Number
The tracking number provided by either USPS, FedEx or UPS. Clicking on this number will link to the carrier’s site for more detailed tracking info.
NOTE: Only Certified Mail article numbers track mailing to final destination.
- Created Date
- Date and time mailing was submitted for processing
- Mailed Date
- The post mark date and time
- Delivery Date
- The date your mail was delivered. ( Certified Mail Only)